M.R.P : 5999.00
Shakti Technology offers a quality range of single-phase portable arc welding machines. This machine is rendered through the use of high-quality raw materials and technology in order to uphold the industry standards set. In order to ensure a faultless dispatch from our end, our machine offered is carefully checked by our quality inspectors against various parameters.
ARC-200N Inverter Welding Unit
Inverter Arc Welding Machine is a device that provides electrical current for welding. An inverter welder is a moderately new and innovative form of welder that has a horde of advantages when judged against the conservative welders that most of us have adapted to. Inverter welders use sophisticated IGBT technology, usually, first, adjust the AC power to DC; then transfer (invert) the DC power to a stand-down transformer to generate the preferred welding voltage or current. Provides dramatically variable phase less current control for the complete output current range.
Operations indoor and outdoor
Work on the system should be secure to use as well as to work. The design used allows the electronic circuitry independent for easy maintenance and handling in a dustproof body so that no dust or increase in moisture is unfavourable to the efficient implementation and output of the equipment when in use under tough conditions.
Technical criteria for the welding machine:
• 200A Hot Start
• Voltage of input: 1 Ph-AC 220V
• Input Capacity (KVA) 4.5 KVA
• Max Output Current(A) 160A
• Duty Cycle@40"C: 60%.
• No Voltage Load: 58
• Security & isolation: IP 21 & F
• Weight: 4.5 Kg
• Welding capacity: 2.5 mm – 3.15 mm (Regular)
• Current(O.C.) or Heating Indicator
• IGBT Technology Reliable
• Defense against overheat
• Compact design and robust construction
• Quick to bring and to port
• Copper-Clad Aluminum with welding cable
• Better inside of the cooling system
• Low cost of maintenance
• Suitable for 2.5 mm and 3.15 mm Electrodes
• 200 Amp. Inverter welding system
• 2 M Welding holder with 16 Sq.MM cable
• 1.5 M Cable earthing clamp 16 Sq. MM.
• High-quality face mask for welding protection
• Welding Hammer-Brush for removing odd coating after welding
• Manual of Users for Best Welding