M.R.P : 10700.00
IBELL is a trusted name on the industry when it comes to welding machines. The iBELL welding machine is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Incorporated with a highly advanced IGBT inverter and VRD technology, the unit is suitable for welding, preserving and repairing mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and other metals.
• The computer is light and compact. Its ergonomic and lightweight nature makes it simple to bring everywhere.
• It is an ideal welder for both technical and personal use due to its features and powerful capabilities.
• The iBELL welding machine has built-in anti-stick properties that avoid overloading of the device and make it easier to remove the electrode without damaging it in the case of sticky metal.
• The hot start feature is either built-in or customizable, which increases the welding current at the start of the welding process.
• It has developed ARC Force that increases the welding current to prevent sticking when the electrode reaches the melted metal This function supports output with consistently excellent arc efficiency.
• Four forms of connections are present in the machine-electrode cable, welding electrode, earth cable and grounding connection.
• The indicators of heat, quality and power are present.
• The computer is running in a single process.
• The advanced ARC welding system has a built-in hot start and anti-stick features.
• Current and ARC forces can be changed as appropriate.
• It operates at an input power of 7.2 kVA, a voltage of 160-250 V and a current of 220 Amp.
• It uses a competent welding electrode of 1.6-5mm and has a copper-coated aluminium electrode holder with a welding wire.
• The IGBT is extremely energy-efficient and has a single PCB.
• The computer is fitted with IGBT, overload and overheat protection systems.